Welcome to the Let's do Lunch Northern Colorado blog. Here you will find reviews of Northern Colorado restaurants, including restaurants in Ft. Collins, Greeley, Loveland, Windsor and the surrounding areas.

Search This Blog

Monday, December 11, 2017

Simply Thai - Fort Collins Colorado



October 23, 2017

Mom and I visited on a little bit chilly of a day at about 12:30 we seated ourselves as the sign says to do and soon after our waitress who recognized us from previous visits arrived with waters.  After a bit she was back to take our orders.  Mom ordered one of the Monday specials which was the

sweet basil ($7.49) and chose chicken and level two spice and I ordered the Golden Cashew ($9.49) with chicken and with level 2 spice and we both added an egg roll and the soup for a dollar more.  


Soon after this our soups and egg rolls arrived.  The soup was good and hot for a chilly day, this day it was egg drop with tofu.  It was pretty good and so was the egg roll which came with a clear sweet-and-sour and spicy dipping sauce.  Before we were done with this, our entrĂ©es arrived mine was huge and seemed larger than moms. I'm not sure if the lunch special might be a smaller portion, but I'm not sure.

My Golden Cashew had lots and lots of cashews, veggies and chicken and a good portion of rice. I really enjoyed this like I have many of their other dishes. I liked all the veggies except for the mini corncobs which I think are terrible. The sauce had very good flavor and the level 2 heat had a little bit of heat to it but not really a lot.


Mom liked her sweet basil, but thought that she has had better elsewhere. Simply Thai had been my Favorite Thai place in Fort Collins until recently when I went to Sri Thai, but I still really enjoyed simply Thai and would still recommend it for very good Thai food.


  I've also tried the garlic lovers, 


 suki pad noodles 


 
 and also the pad Thai and have enjoyed them all very much.










 http://simplythaifc.com/

2531 S Shields St, Fort Collins, CO 80526



No comments:

Post a Comment