Welcome to the Let's do Lunch Northern Colorado blog. Here you will find reviews of Northern Colorado restaurants, including restaurants in Ft. Collins, Greeley, Loveland, Windsor and the surrounding areas.

Search This Blog

Friday, October 26, 2018

Food Truck Friday: Corndoggies


September 20, 2018.
 I had a rather bad experience having to eat disgusting corn dogs at school when I was a kid and never really wanted to ever have them again. However when I saw the Corndoggies truck at the Centerra food truck Roundup I thought that might be something good to try since they specialize in corndogs and had intriguing options like a chorizo and an andouille.  



I figured I’d just try the regular beef dog I thought this was very good and pretty tasty. It came with handcrafted ketchup that was spicy and I really liked. I didn’t think I ever want to see a corn dog again, but after trying Corndoggies I can’t wait to find them again.







 https://www.corndoggies.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment