Welcome to the Let's do Lunch Northern Colorado blog. Here you will find reviews of Northern Colorado restaurants, including restaurants in Ft. Collins, Greeley, Loveland, Windsor and the surrounding areas.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

What’s for Lunch: Chili House - Fort Collins Colorado

6/14/2016

I met a couple of friends for lunch on this day, I visited Chili House a couple of years ago which you can read about here



Today I decided to try something new, so I tried the Black Pepper sauce with chicken.  I thought this was pretty good although not the greatest Asian food I've had. 



This came with soup and steamed or fried rice, I choose egg drop and fried rice. The lunch combos also come with a egg roll.  Other dishes that were ordered were red curry and also pad Thai.


Address: 4200 S College Ave #110, Fort Collins, CO 80525


No comments:

Post a Comment