Welcome to the Let's do Lunch Northern Colorado blog. Here you will find reviews of Northern Colorado restaurants, including restaurants in Ft. Collins, Greeley, Loveland, Windsor and the surrounding areas.

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2016

What’s for Lunch Stuft A Burger Bar - Windsor, CO

May 12, 2016

I visited Stuft Burger Bar in Windsor once again this time with a group including the godfather and had another very good build your own burger.

 

 
 This time I did a 1/3 pound burger with a brioche bun, smoked cheddar, caramelized onions, guacamole and lettuce, tomatoes and pickles. I also thousand island as my sauce, but I didn't put it on the burger.  Along with my burger I had the fried onion strings, these were good, but a bit hard to eat especially the little pieces.





address: 1294 Main St. Windsor, CO

 
phone: (970) 674-5037 

 Hours: Open 11am - 10pm Daily
  



No comments:

Post a Comment