Welcome to the Let's do Lunch Northern Colorado blog. Here you will find reviews of Northern Colorado restaurants, including restaurants in Ft. Collins, Greeley, Loveland, Windsor and the surrounding areas.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Comet chicken – Fort Collins, Colorado


October 20, 2018 

I met a friend here for lunch early at 11 o’clock or so and there were only two other customers in the place at the time. We went up to the counter and I ordered the two strip combo and for my sauce I chose honey mustard. This combo came with French fries and power slaw which didn’t sound so good to me. Then we filled our drinks which I think was Boylan sodas. 



I thought these were pretty good strips and I liked the fries and even though the power slaw didn’t sound so good it wasn’t too bad. The honey mustard was all right and it had a bit of a beer flavor to it. I think this place is comparable to Raising Cane‘s but I thought the chicken and the French fries were better.






 Address: 126 W Mountain Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80524

No comments:

Post a Comment