Welcome to the Let's do Lunch Northern Colorado blog. Here you will find reviews of Northern Colorado restaurants, including restaurants in Ft. Collins, Greeley, Loveland, Windsor and the surrounding areas.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

DDD Week: RESTAURANT 415 – Fort Collins CO

On my first stop at Restaurant 415 I met a friend for lunch.  I ordered the ½ pizza lunch which came with a cup of soup or a salad and also included a drink ($11).  I got the pepperoni pizza, with a cup of soup and a soda.  The soup choices for the day were a tomato and pepper or veggie fiesta.  I picked the veggie fiesta soup.  My friend had one of the sandwiches with the tomato pepper soup.

 

This was a good pizza, but I think it might have been sitting there for a while kind of like pizza by the slice.  I really liked the thin crust that was a little charred in places.  The pepperoni was nitrate free, but it just tasted like pepperoni to me.  Also I thought the sauce was very good.  My friend and I both got the same kind of soup, so I’m not sure which one it was the veggie fiesta or the tomato pepper.  Whichever one it was I thought it was pretty good at first, but after a while I wasn’t so sure.

 
RESTAURANT 415
415 S Mason St Fort Collins, CO 80524



No comments:

Post a Comment