Welcome to the Let's do Lunch Northern Colorado blog. Here you will find reviews of Northern Colorado restaurants, including restaurants in Ft. Collins, Greeley, Loveland, Windsor and the surrounding areas.

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 Year in review

2015 was a very successful year for Let’s do lunch Northern Colorado.  It started with an enchilada inside a burrito at Palomino restaurant.

 
After that I found great burgers at Choice city butcher and Smashburger before crowning Big Al’s as my burger bracket champion.
 
 
I also had another great burrito at Doug’s day diner.
 
 
And I finished the year with Diners Drive-ins and Dives week where I visited The Lodge Sasquatch and Restaurant 415 which were both featured on Diners Drive-ins and Dives.

  


2015 was a great year for Let’s do lunch Northern Colorado but I’m hoping for an even better 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment