Welcome to the Let's do Lunch Northern Colorado blog. Here you will find reviews of Northern Colorado restaurants, including restaurants in Ft. Collins, Greeley, Loveland, Windsor and the surrounding areas.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Tres Margaritas - Fort Collins CO

November 23, 2015

Tres Margaritas has been in Ft. Collins for years and recently moved into were Castillion’s Mexican Restaurant used to be. I had been to the previous location a time or two.
 

  
My dad and I stopped in for lunch at around 12:30 on a Monday and the place was not very full.  We were seated quickly and brought chips and salsa quickly. 
 
 The chips were okay and the salsa was alright.  We also had our drink orders taken, we both ordered cokes.  These came in cups complete with a CSU Ram logo.
 
 
Eventually we ordered I just decided to get one of the lunch combos which was a beef taco and a cheese enchilada and dad ordered a beef chimichanga. Both of these came with rice and beans. I really didn’t think any of my food was all that good. The taco was just a taco but the meat was mixed with some kind of sauce which I didn’t care for at all. The cheese enchilada was really quite bland and the sauce didn’t help much either. The rice and beans wasn’t too exciting either. Dad wasn’t so excited about his chimichanga either. I really did not like Tres Margaritas too much and there are plenty of other Mexican restaurants around that I would much rather go to.








4010 S College Ave
Fort Collins, CO 80525


 

No comments:

Post a Comment